embrace the camera {picking apples and pears in the yard}

Embracing the camera again to capture our days together.

Comments

1. Cute pictures! I wish I had apples and pears in my yard!

2. Melissa @ Sew BitterSweet Designs says:

You guys always look like you are having so much fun. The pears and apples look delicious!

3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of the pear in the basket…it is amazing. And the cute kid ones!

What a place for a darling photo shoot!

4. Dana from Our Life's Legacy says:

Your kids are too precious!

5. The Gambrel Family says:

Beautiful pictures! I love all the colors of fall!

6. glitterdust says:

Your kids are gorgeous! Love to colors, the girls polka dot clothes and the moment you caught (especially in the last photo… so sweet!)

thanks glitterdust, i was lucky to catch that moment…it doesnt happen too often:)

8. looks like an amazing time! I want a pear now…

9. Miss Haley Bradshaw says:

These pictures are beautiful!
    I love the one with all the apples in the bin… The different textures of fruit, metal and wood… It screams AUTUMN…
    And your kids' little faces are absolutely beautiful. The last 3 pictures are priceless.
    (I made some spelling errors the first time I posted…Oops… Can't have that.)

10. Hello. Great job. I did not imagine this. This is a remarkable story. Thanks!

11. Fantastic website. Plenty of helpful information here. I’m sending it to a few pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks to your effort!

12. cUv8hG Fantastic article.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

13. An additional issue is that video gaming became one of the all-time most important forms of excitement for people of every age group. Kids participate in video games, and also adults do, too. The XBox 360 is amongst the favorite video games systems for individuals that love to have a lot of activities available to them, and also who like to learn live with other people all over the world. Thank you for sharing your notions.

14. I totally agree with what you are saying eventhough this short article is not suit to new WP :)

15. Animals playing with objects, animals playing with children or each other and animals dressed in clothing items can all make for
    original, humorous digital images that will brighten anyone’s
    day. Ask any professional and they will tell you that these two companies have an
    equal, if not better, product than any national brand.
    Use a level to trace the location where the new header
    will go and across the middle section of framing.

16. Generally, steel doors are more inexpensive than wooden doors.

The handle that you select for the door and the insulation will all also contribute to the overall cost.
    Use a level to trace the location where the new header will go and across
    the middle section of framing.

17. I’m not going to lie, it was a pretty long process (about
    2 months) to hammer out the details, but I was able to pull it off with a few bumps
    and bruises. Ask any professional and they will tell you that these two companies have
    an equal, if not better, product than any national brand.

Your local DIY store will probably be able to provide a range of budget doors but if you require a good quality door then a professional garage door retailler will provide the best service.

18. My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog.

He used to be entirely right. This submit actually
    made my day. You can not believe simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!