Fabric Luggage Tags from Auntie.

When I made this luggage tag for Fat Quarter Friday a few months ago I had good intentions of making a bunch of them for my sister in law and her daughters. Unfortunately is was one of those projects that got put on the back burner, until the other night.
While I was sewing these I realized that my sister in law has been the recipient of more 2 little hooligans handmade goodies then ANYONE else. She even has more of my homemade goodies then I do…seriously!
I have made her a tote bag, casserole carrier, wash cloths, dish towels, a wristlet, an apron, diaper and wipes bag, burp cloths and A TON of bibs.
Even my 3 little nieces have received lots of handmade goodies from this Auntie. Peasant dresses, crayon rolls, pencil wrap and case, a tote bag, princess play tent, hair accessories, purses, a beach robe and drawstring tote bags. I’m pretty sure there are even more that I’m forgetting.
I never realized how much I had made for them until I started listing them all out. And it made me chuckle about the numerous times their gifts have given me something crafty to blog about.
But isn’t it more fun crafting for others especially when you know they love your handmade goodies so much?!

Comments

1. MommaMoulton says:

Awwww! I love these Christina!! How did you know I leave at 2am tomorrow morning for Minneapolis?!? :) They are ADORABLE!!! Oh…and I am NOT a sewer at all…but I got a sewing machine for Mothers Day/Birthday…. :)

2. Christina is there a tutorial for these amazing luggage tags?Love your choice of fabrics.

3. Melissa @ Love Affair With My Brother says:

They are adorable! And you are so generous :)

4. cliodana says:

wow i love it! This is so true, other have more handmade than I do! Your work is stunning thank's to share it with us (sorry, my english may be not 100%, I'm from Québec!)

here is the tutorial for the luggage tags: http://2littlehooligans.blogspot.com/2011/01/fat-quarter-friday-fabric-luggage-tag.html

enjoy!! they are super cute, just wish i had a place to go:)

6. Totally cute! :) That'll have to go on my pinteresting board!

7. These are adorable!
    Just wanted to let you know I posted a little thankyou on my blog for the ring you sent me:) here is the link: http://fruitfulhomejournal.blogspot.com/2011/08/sweet-suprise.html

Thanks again!

Adriane @ fruitfulhomejournal.blogspot.com

8. va_grown says:

These are very cute! I'm enjoying your blog–and the fact that I can now tell my husband that I really DID have a purpose for those plastic bags I snatched out of his hand before he took the trash! :)

9. Tonia @ TheGunnySack.com says:

I love it when I see that other bloggers are on the same page as me!! I posted a luggage tag tutorial this week too with the purpose of using it for a backpack id tag. I love these and the fabric is super cute!

10. Shanna @ Queen of the Castle(s) says:

I love these!! I wish I had somewhere to go to justify making them LoL

11. cathie filian says:

sew cute! love the prints. :)

12. luvinthemommyhood says:

OMG…these are so adorable!!!

13. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

14. I simply could not go away your website prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard info a person supply for your visitors? Is gonna be back frequently to investigate cross-check new posts.

15. Мaɡnifique article, persiszte comme ça

16. Bon ƿoste : pérennise dans cette voie

17. Εxcellent post : comme d’habitude

18. Je νais te dire գue ce n’est nullement faux !!

19. Tiewns je pensais justement faire un poste identiԛսe à celi là

20. Je suiѕ entièrement d’accord afec toi

21. Je ѵoudrai vous dire que c’est infiniment du bonheur
    de passer sur votre site

22. Еncore un post assurément attrayant

23. Jе vais voսs dire que ce n’est pas inexact !!

24. Très intéresѕɑnt, jje crois que ce poste intéresserait mon ami

25. J’écris ce ƿetit com uniquement pοur cοngratuler soon auteur

26. Un considéraƄle merci à l’auteur dee ce blog

27. J’aі trouvé votre poste par hasard puis je ne le regrette point !!