* Scrap fabric if you want a contrasting color inside of bag.
* Ribbon / fabric for the handles / or cotton webbing
1. Fold bandanna in half and then half again, so it makes a square.
9. Sew all around top of fabrics leaving a 3″ space to turn bags out.
10. Pull bags right side out and iron.
A cute little trick or treat loot bag!
It’s a super quick and easy project. It took us about 1/2 hour from start to finish. The whole project went great with the exception of my little girl stepping on the foot peddle and causing the thread to get jammed.